EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (2020 -2022)
Bidhan Review Team
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (2018 - 2020)
Further Committee Members & Advisers will be added shortly.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (2016 - 2018)
New Executive Committee (2014 - 2016)
Annual General Meeting (AGM): 22 March 2014
The AGM has been scheduled to take place between 11:30 - 16:00hrs on Saturday, 22nd March 2014.
Golden Sip Restaurant, 496 - 500 Northolt Road Harrow, HA2 8HA
The annual get-together will be held
The annual general meeting took place on 23rd March 2013 agreed to hold this year's (2013) annual get-together on 10th August at Farnborough/Aldershot.
The annual get together for this year has been scheduled for 2nd June 2012 at:
New Executive Members as of 11 February 2012
APUK wishes to congratulate Prava
Summer Barbecue Venue- 13th August 2011
The annual APUK function will be held at the below address:
Summer Barbecue (BBQ)
A get-together will be held either on 6th August or 13th August 2011. We will keep up posted of the exact date and venue at a later stage.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Annual General Meeting took place on 8th January 2011 at Aldershot.
An APUK summer (BBQ) Barbecue is
Day/Date: Saturday/ 14 August 2010
Place: 119 Wren Way, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 8TA.
Executive committee members as of 28th March 2010
New Committee Members – the following members have been elected:
Executive Committee Members
Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting will be held on 28th March 2010 between 1000-1300hrs at:
Gurkha Rajdoot Restaurant,186 Victoria Road
All members are invited to attend the AGM.
Annual General Meeting postponed
Annual General Meeting has been postponed due to adverse weather conditions. A new date will be finalised shortly. Please check your emails.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on 10th January 2010 in between 1000 - 1400hours at:
Gurkha Raj Doot ( Johnny Gurkha old name)186 Victoria Rd
Aldershot, GU11 1JZ
01252 323 191
Donation for late Daulati Menyangbo
APUK managed to collect a sum of £896:00 in support of children of late
HARI BHAKTA ANGBUHANG
DEV KUMAR ANGBUHANG
MAJ PADAM ANGBUHANG
DIL KUMAR ANGBUHANG
YAM BAHADUR ANGBUHANG
TEK PRASAD ANGBUHANG
BOM BAHADUR SAMBAHAGPHE
DHAN BAHADUR RAI
APUK constitution is being written, members are invited to contact APUK if anyone is interested in the project.
Annual Event, 4th July 2009
Angbuhang Pariwar UK invites all Cheli Beti and Bhana Bhanja for an annual Barbecue on Saturday, 4th July 2009 as follows:
Time: 1030 - 1800hours
Place: Gurkhas Community Centre 63 McKenzie Drive Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3LR
1. An Executive Meeting took place at Black Horse Pub at Wembley on 10th May. Minutes will be circulated shortly.
Mainly discussed on the 4th July event that is taking place at Folkestone from 1030 - 1800hours. The following were present:
New Committee members: The following new members have been selected to represent APUK for further two years:
Executive Committee Members:
Advisors and Members
2. A Committee Meeting has been scheduled for 10 May 2009 starting at 1130 hours. It will take place in Wembley. Exact postal address will be supplied very soon.
3. APUK Annual get-together Barbecue (BBQ) has been brought forward to 4th July 2009 which takes place at the Gurkha Community Hall Folkeston from 1030hours to 1800hrs. All Angbuhang Pariwar, Chelibeti, Bhana Bhanja and their families are cordially invited to the BBQ.
4. We are short of APUK photographs for our websites,please forward any photo you may have to the below e-mail address as soon as possible.
5. For further information please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Present APUK Executive Members since January 2008.